Finance Systems Support Analyst (Concur)
Assisting with the development and maintenance of the Finance Systems environment
Join the game-changers:
- The role has responsibility for ensuring that the current Finance Systems environment, from across
- finance and the business, are suitably maintained and supported. The primary focus will be the Accounts Payable and Expense tool (Concur) and its integrations to other systems, with an opportunity to cross train on other Finance Systems, including the core accounting systems (SUN Systems general ledger) and Financial Consolidation tool (HFM).
- Finance Systems is an area which will continue to see significant future change as we adapt and improve our systems to better meet the diverse operational, reporting and analysis demands. The role will ideally suit a candidate who has a hands-on approach and the ability to apply their knowledge and experience to derive robust system solutions, together with a strong financial process and control mindset.
- The ideal candidate should have an inquisitive systems mindset, with the purpose to support an
- international finance function, and requires excellent communication skills, good attention to detail,
- broad accounting knowledge and an enthusiastic helpful attitude.
- Administration of Concur Expense and Invoice including metadata, dimensions, rules, business rules and system integrations.
- Requirements capture, system design and development of applications.
- Work closely with the Finance Systems team and wider finance to implement and, where required, add to the finance architecture strategy. This includes understanding and considering system and process interdependencies.
- Understanding of the end-to-end integration paths for metadata and data moving through Finance Systems.
- Ensure the alignment of metadata definitions across systems through consistent development decisions.
- Ensure full System Integration Testing / User Acceptance Testing is conducted on all changes to ensure that data is moving between applications in a controlled manner and in line with the overall group IT change control policies.
- Develop process and procedure documentation for ongoing maintenance of Concur.
- Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party support providers and escalation of relevant issues.
- Be the ‘go to’ contact point for issues arising from the system processes for daily operations.
- Provide training and support for finance system users.
Who we are:
We’ve been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1974, taking on the challenge to deliver an unmatched experience for our clients and raise the bar for tomorrow’s opportunities. Today, we’re a global fintech company incorporating the IG, tastylive, Brightpool, IG Prime, Spectrum, and DailyFX brands, with a presence in 20 countries across five continents and over 400 000 active clients worldwide. But we know our success is only possible because of our people, who we encourage and empower to be brave, determined, and inventive.
Join us if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognise your talent and allow it to shine.
Where you’ll work:
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role.
At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms, and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
The successful candidate will be based in our Krakow office.
How you’ll grow:
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
What you’ll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events and join special-interest groups, you get an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party and other social events
- Flexible working hours – depending on the role
- Flexible work arrangements – we work in hybrid working framework
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Work from home and the office (hybrid working)
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
In the office:
Come to work in a comfortable, state-of-the-art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support our roles. Our spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App-based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles, and board games
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas party
- Other social events
Who you are:
You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, and you have an open mind and a curious, can-do attitude. You, like us, understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do. You embody our three core values – to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar. You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will prioritise your wellbeing and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all. A company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture. If you’re inspired by our way of working and can bring something new to our team of top-notch people, then you’ll find a home here.
- Experience of maintaining and developing finance systems and a proven aptitude for finding systematic solutions to problems.
- Experience/involvement in designing, implementing, or upgrading systems solution.
- Attention to detail; taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities; strong team ethos.
- Working in a fast-passed environment meeting regular individual as well as team/ project-based deadlines.
- Experience in working between Finance and IT department and understanding the different objectives each work to meet.
- University degree (in Finance, Accounting, IT, Math or similar).
- Accounting qualification or part qualified with experience.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work unsupervised, showing initiative in identifying problems and posing solutions.
- Broad financial and accounting knowledge and ability to apply these to define systems solutions.
- Ability to understand business users requirements and apply these to define systems solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Concur Expense or other employee expense systems
- Concur Invoice or other accounts payable systems
- Unity or other system integration tools
- Microsoft Excel skills (Intermediate / Advanced level).
- SUN Systems (6.2 or above) + Vision (Q&A 10 or above) or other general ledger systems (desirable but not essential)
- HFM or other financial consolidation systems (desirable but not essential)