About the job
Arla is seeking a Communication and Engagement Site Lead to drive people engagement, create and deploy internal communication strategies in our Gdańsk site. You will be working with the Head of GSS and the site’s leadership team on making our office an event better place to work by creating a proud and engaged community of Arla employees. We are looking for someone who will deliver compelling messages, manage the internal communication activities and channels, develop and execute communication campaigns.
Arla is a global farmer-owned organization behind many well-known and well-loved brands.
You will become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. You will join almost 600 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla. We currently have an IT Operations department and an IT Solutions department dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our Procurement, Finance and Logistics departments support a wide range of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales worldwide.
We have a dedicated HR operations department that ensures the attraction, development and retention of the best talent around the world.
Our newest department Member Relations supports our farmers in their everyday work.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a wealth of knowledge and the opportunity to participate in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organization, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture.
Specifically, you will:
- Plan and design internal communication plans and campaigns that directly address business challenges, building a proud and engaged community,
- Work with the site leadership team to develop, implement, and communicate the people strategy,
- Develop, execute, and evaluate strategic, innovative, and engaging internal communication campaigns and material across multiple channels,
- Analyse and develop internal communication channels to ensure the most effective and efficient communication strategies,
- Strengthen staff engagement through events supporting citizenship/internal social activities in collaboration with the site leadership team,
- Manage vendors supporting the organization in PR, Social Media, and Event Management,
- Manage content development digital channels and social media, as well as articles, talking points, presentations, key messages, press releases. This includes supporting and training content creators, assuring quality, and alignment with strategies,
- Create launch plans and internal marketing to promote events and encourage maximum participation,
- Develop methodologies for measuring participation and engagement and use data to improve it.
Who Are You? You have:
- 5+ years of experience in internal/external communication, HR, copywriting, visual design, and marketing
- A proven record in developing and implementing communication strategies
- Knowledge of the media, political and business landscape in Poland, especially about social, community and environmental matters
- Strong project and business plan execution skills
- Hands-on social media experience
- A good understanding of the shared services concept and delivery models
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Energy and passion for working with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
Furthermore, You have:
- A strong desire to drive people engagement and create an inspiring internal communication strategy,
- The ability to work with the site leadership team to develop, implement and communicate the people strategy,
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines,
- A strong creative mindset with a proven track record of delivering engaging communication campaigns,
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment,
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.