Front Office Graduate Programme
Graduate Programme – Kraków
Start Date: September 2023
IG – who we are
We’ve been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1974, taking on the challenge to deliver an unmatched experience for our clients and raise the bar for tomorrow’s opportunities. Today, we’re a global fintech company incorporating the IG, tastylive, Brightpool, IG Prime, Spectrum, and DailyFX brands, with a presence in 20 countries across five continents and over 400 000 active clients worldwide. But we know our success is only possible because of our people, who we encourage and empower to be brave, determined, and inventive.
Join us if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognise your talent and allow it to shine.
By joining IG as a Graduate you will spend 18 months developing a keen understanding of our clients, products and business.
Your initial IG experience will be in our Trading Services team. This will be an exciting and insightful 6 months where you will understand how the business works. During this time you will have the opportunity to interact with our clients about financial markets and our latest innovations, platforms and products (i.e. CFDs, Share dealing etc.) and learn to support them with any trade related queries.
After successfully learning about our business, products, and clients alongside our colleagues in Trading Services, you will move around IG to broaden your understanding and apply your skills in other areas. You will gain exposure across our business which could involve rotations in:
- Service Governance
During the Graduate Programme you will have access to:
- a variety of practical hands-on experiences in multiple disciplines
- formal training sessions on our products and clients
- a support network of people with significant experience in their field
- opportunities to further your professional and personal development (communication, presentation, prioritization, career development)
- On successful completion of the Graduate Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and expand your skill set by applying for a new role in IG Group according to your strengths, preferences, and available vacancies.
We’re looking for people with a real passion for delivering business outcomes.
It is important that you have:
- a good grounding in Finance, Economics or Math
- an interest in Financial Markets
- recently graduated
People who recognize the below attributes in themselves would also be very suitable:
Numerate: is confident with arithmetic under pressure, and is skilled and comfortable working with numbers
Analytical: enjoys spotting opportunities, risks, patterns, discrepancies and trends in data
Decisive: confident when making decisions quickly, with the character to take responsibility no matter what happens
Personable: able to instill a feeling of trust and support in clients and colleagues and can relay complex issues and ideas simply and with ease
For this role you will need fluent level of English. One or more of these languages is also desirable: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), Romanian, Portuguese, and Arabic.
1. Review of your application
2. Online assessment
3. Assessment Center (in the office)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- Online stretching sessions
- Online well-being weeks
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party and other social events
- Flexible working hours – depending on the role
- Flexible work arrangements – we work in hybrid working framework
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms, and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centers, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
- Hybrid working model
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Stretching sessions and yoga class in the office
- Social events (offline/online depending on pandemic situation)
In the office:
Come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of us works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support our roles. Our spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and snacks
- App based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles, and board games