Customer Service Specialist with German
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good communication skills;
- Good IT Knowledge;
- English B2 written and oral skills;
- Fluent German written and oral skills;
- Awareness of ITIL and business processes would be an advantage
- Attention to details.
What duties will help you grow?
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket as well as accuracy of solutions available. Ensure that the process and procedures are followed.
- Assess and escalate high priority incidents and collaborate and support incident management process to the service restoration. Ensure effective escalation handshake.
- Supporting first line agents in periods with high volume of calls. Provide Customer specific trainings for new hires;
- Identify opportunities for automation and shift-left towards self-help or level1. Script triggers and document for training situations that can help identify bigger problems (e.g.; a site is down, service in-accessible, virus issue etc) with some seeding initial events.
- Quality control of incidents: Providing feedback and learner methodology or tooling to first line analysts.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).