Sales and Marketing Lead: Financial Crime Managed Services
- Implement and manage the pipeline process for Financial Crime Managed Services in EMEIA Region.
- Implement and manage qualification process for all the pursuits related to Financial Crime Managed Services in EMEIA Region.
- Design and implement marketing and sales strategy for Financial Crime Managed Services in EMEIA Region.
- Manage external communication and advertisement Financial Crime Managed Services in EMEIA Region.
- Develop and maintain a ready-to-use set of sales support and marketing materials to be used in pursuits across EMEIA.
- Work closely with EY teams across EMEIA on pursuits – including account teams, Deal Leads, delivery, PMO teams.
- Capture all Financial Crime Managed Services opportunities in EMEIA Region and run them through qualification process.
- Run training programs for and offering leads on current solutions and sales strategies.
- Experience in sales and marketing function for integrated managed services solutions for financial services industry
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Relevant degree: business
- Has the ability to travel
- Experience in managing sales in a global organization
- Experience in working with marketing services providers in EMEIA
- Financial services industry knowledge
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Financial Crime Managed Services (FCMS) team offers a global, consistent service to our clients delivered through regional hubs with more than 4,000 professionals worldwide. We can scale the workforce across geographies and have a flexible model that delivers services on/offshore to balance cost, service levels and language needs. Our FCMS team specialises in building and running the following managed service solutions:
- Transaction monitoring,
- Customer screening/payment filtering for sanctions, PEPs, and adverse media,
- KYC and customer on-boarding.
We are looking for a GTM and Communication Lead at Senior Manager level to join our growing Financial Crime Managed Services team in EMEIA area. You will be expected to support general go-to-market initiatives and specific complex multi-geography pursuits. The role will focus on Financial Crime Managed Services and include management of the pipeline, coordination of marketing campaigns and marketing initiatives, providing marketing support for particular markets / account teams.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
- corporate sports team
- mobile phone available for private use
- corporate library
- video games at work
- coffee / tea/ drinks
- leisure zone
- baby layette
- christmas gifts
- employee referral program
- opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
- charity initiatives
- family picnics
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.