Business System Analyst in Technology Solution Delivery Team
- Conducting workshops concerning identifying business and process requirements with the Client,
- Systems and process requirements analysis in IT field,
- Creating business and systems documentation,
- Being an active participant of the project team to ensure the best quality of the provided product,
- Support in the proposal process.
- Applicable experience in IT projects in the field of business and systems analysis,
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies in IT projects
- Fluency in English (German, French and other languages are a plus)
- Academic degree in IT or related sciences,
- Willingness to travel abroad and work on-site from the client’s office
- Understanding of insurance and financial processes,
- Knowledge of UML notation and BPMN,
- Experience in using Enterprise Architect,
- Design of system interfaces,
- Working experience with databases and SQL,
- Familiarity with tools such as MS DevOps, JIRA etc.
What we offer
- Personalized training map and certification path (Guidewire, INSIS, EIS, Duck Creek, SAP, Oracle, Blackline etc.)
- Hybrid way of working,
- Udemy for Business – access to over 3000 courses,
- Go Fluent – platform that offers language courses on various levels,
- EY Badges – global certification of your competencies and an opportunity to earn an MBA title of a reputable Hult International Business School,
- Career Counselor – assigned experienced advisor, who will support your career growth in EY,
- Innovate EY – unique program thanks to which you can create your own start-up utilizing our know-how and financing,
- EY Care&Wellness – benefits program.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
- corporate sports team
- mobile phone available for private use
- corporate library
- video games at work
- coffee / tea/ drinks
- leisure zone
- baby layette
- christmas gifts
- employee referral program
- opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
- charity initiatives
- family picnics
We are a global consulting company – we help entrepreneurs, organizations and societies to utilize their potential in the best way. Audit, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transaction teams ask unexpected questions to be able to find new answers to complex challenges that today’s world faces.
We currently employ over 300 000 exceptional people in over 150 countries in the world. In Poland we are over 5000, we work in: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Katowice, Cracow, Łódź, Poznań, Rzeszów and Wrocław.
Together we create amazing things every day. We have people, a development path and trainings, thanks to which you will be able to grow quickly while gaining experience on various projects.
We care about the environment – not only the business one. EY announced – as the first company out of the Big 4 – a plan to reduce the emission of CO2 to achieve the goal of Net Zero emission in 2025. As a part of this plan we have reduced our global greenhouse gas emission in the financial year 2021 by as much as 60% and we have reached the goal of negative CO2 emission on the scale of the whole organization.
EY is an employer of equal opportunities, we appreciate diversity in knowledge and experience of our employees. EY ensure that every candidate has an equal chance in the recruitment process, no matter the gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other legally protected basis according to the applicable law.