Senior Buyer/Sourcing Lead
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Min. 3 years of experience in buying professional IT services, hardware and software
- Excellent command of German (both oral and written) and English (C1 level)
- Knowledge of German market and contract/law regulations is required
- Experience in leading the teams, people management
- Strong analytical skills: to prepare reporting using Excel Pivot, vlook up, Power BI
What duties will help you grow?
- Team Management consisting of 2-5 Buyers
- Managing IT Category for Hardware, Software and IT Consulting
- Following and complying with Customer Procurement policies and procedures
- Providing audit support as required and requested by auditors
- RFx management including and not limited to: selecting optimal sourcing type (RFI, FRP) for given sourcing project, identify potential vendors (70% local German vendors), pre-screen potential vendors for given categories and against agreed criteria, prepare sourcing event content, prepare sourcing evaluation criteria, monitor progress of the sourcing event since selection till selecting the winning offer and contract sign off
- Negotiations of Customer preferred Terms & Conditions with third-party suppliers
- Stakeholder management, including Legal team, Data Protection officer(s) and others, such as tax, compliance, insurance, labor law etc.
- Contract administration including DocuSign, entering the contract meta data, monitoring of contract expiry dates
- Coordination of the Business Partner Due Diligence through compliance department
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).