HR Services Specialist – Italian Speaker
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a core member of the HR in Employee Lifecycle Management, you will deliver HR service assistance to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will process complex and escalated HR requests related to multiple service lines for an assigned group of employees. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will assist internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained. This position is graded as 15.
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements;
- Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines for an assigned group of employees;
- Identifying improvement opportunities and taking charge of process improvement projects;
- Communicating information about policies and standards to internal customers clearly and concisely to ensure adoption;
- Preparing reports and documents for authorities and checking the quality of output from other HR Services Specialists;
- Ensuring that systems and databases have up-to-date employee and organizational information with high data quality and accuracy, and providing reports where required
- At least 2 years of experience in HR Shared Services for a global company, in Employee Lifecycle role will be a strong plus
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office, SNOW would be beneficial
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time and to work in cross-functional teams
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent English and Italian
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks