Senior Cisco Automation Test Engineer
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini Engineering provides premium software engineering services to leading technology companies. Our customers usually range from startup to high growth and VC-backed companies, which drives a culture of acceleration and innovation. We are sure that team extension is the only engagement model, which works best.
Our client is a global technology leader that specializes in developing and providing networking hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment. Its products and services are widely used by businesses, governments, and individuals around the world to connect people, devices, and systems to each other and to the Internet. The company's innovations have helped shape the evolution of the digital era, transforming the way we communicate, collaborate, and do business.
The project is about upgrading wired networks to wireless ones for various clients, and your team is responsible for solving these tasks on a regular basis. You are going to work on the most cutting-edge solutions for the pre-launch product.
You are going to join an international Solution Validation team.
What do you need to start?
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience;
- Work experience in service provider networking (IOS-XR, BGP, L3VPN, QoS, NNI);
- Experience in creating and defining test cases using Gherkin syntax for BDD;
- Experience with CLI-based and OpenConfig gNMI/Cisco-UM models for network device configuration;
- Familiarity with Robot Framework / CXTA for automated testing;
- Knowledge of Git / GitLab for version control and repository management;
- Expertise in Jinja YAML for creating templates and managing configurations;
- Knowledge of Python.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Possession of industry-recognized certifications such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE), or Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP).
What are you going to do?
- Design and implement test scripts to validate network configurations and functionality within a service provider infrastructure;
- Create configuration templates and define test procedures using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) for functional and scalability requirements;
- Continuously improve testing processes, tools, and methodologies to enhance product quality and efficiency;
- Configure and manage IOS-XR devices in a service provider environment;
- Implement network device configurations using CLI-based methods and OpenConfig gNMI;
- Design and execute automated tests using Robot Framework / CXTA and Gherkin syntax;
- Create and manage Jinja YAML templates for network device configurations;
- Persistently enhance testing processes, tools, and methodologies to improve product quality and operational efficiency.
What have we prepared for you?
Our famous atmosphere:
Capgemini Engineering is recognized for its flexibility when it comes to its employees’ preferences, caring for the employees’ well-being, and promoting its own values. We are trying our best to match the project with the talent. We also give our team members an opportunity to choose what career path they want to pursue.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Focus on Innovation and R&D: while working at Capgemini Engineering, you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on global international projects (both large scale ones and start-ups) to gain multi-sector expertise;
- Training/Learning opportunities: external courses, education & certificates co-funding, 70+ certification preparation pathways with further certification (e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google) on our NEXT learning platform, as well as a free access to Pluralsight, Service Now, TED Talks, Coursera courses, and virtual trainings.
A lot of benefits:
- Elastic working hours;
- Private medical care that can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms;
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini Engineering;
- Access to our NAIS benefit platform (40+ options available: Netflix, Spotify, Multisport, cinema tickets, etc.);
- Offices in great locations, a car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking;
- Tax-deductible costs for creative work/KUP;
- Flex Abroad program;
- Annual bonus starting with grade C.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combine world-leading Engineering, Research and Development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including Software & Internet, Data and AI, Aeronautics, Automotive, Railways, Communications, Energy, Life Sciences, Semiconductors, Aerospace & Defense, and Consumer Products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/