Marketing Project Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent written and spoken English (ability to shape and contribute to content development).
- Experience in coordinating creative projects (video, design, content) and documented hands-on experience developing creative strategies.
- 3+ years of experience with sales support or account management in a professional services environment, or professional experience in marketing communications.
- Experience in working with agencies and/or working in IT services or B2B product environment as well as in traditional print, media and digital marketing and web development implementation.
- Attention to detail (ability to proofread your work and that of others) and a creative mind with an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
What duties will help you grow?
- Leading projects:
You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, copywriters, developers and experienced marketing professionals. It’ll be your job to successfully translate project objectives into tangible deliverables. You’ll be responsible for creation and oversight of various campaigns and deliverables (film, web, mobile, VI, content, etc) with a high focus on building stakeholder relationships and delivering high-quality output and support. We’re looking for candidates who apply and understand the difference between project management vs. project coordination.
- Managing multiple deliverables at once:
Marketing project management is not only about running a project, it involves providing direction for the production team, uncovering and aligning with client expectations and delivering ample support and oversight across multiple deliverables at once. Being highly organized with an ability to multi-task and prioritize, in a shifting environment, is key.
- Contributing good copy:
You’ll be partially responsible for creating marketing content. You’ll be expected to help write or edit creative briefs, as well as provide direction on scripts and storyboards for animations, webinars, webcasts, events, product and service brochures, white papers, ad copy, newsletters, web copy, thought leadership and by-lined articles, newsletters, press releases, presentations, case studies, bios, invitations, email campaigns, etc.
- Understanding the business:
You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and delivery teams to translate often complex services into marketing campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value. You will need to understand the client's demands in order for you to come up with ideas for stories that connect messages and visuals into a consistent blend that helps achieve the goals of a given project.
- Driving best practices and advising on the best course of action:
Introduce efficiencies/improvements in day-to-day operations of assigned resources, optimize success of support activities through proper measurement, analysis, benchmarking and reporting on activities performed. Advise client teams on effective approaches to branding, positioning, and marketing of services/products and then driving those activities.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
- Internal development programs, and training budget (to be used for online and off-site trainings)
- Access to rich range of industry-leading training resources, Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials and Interaction Design Foundation platform
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are friendly, welcoming team of expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Outstanding international team of friendly, motivated and multi-talented people
- The latest Apple equipment
- Customizable private medical care, with the option of additional dental coverage
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms
- A full and varied range of social events, sporting activities and gatherings (whenever circumstances permit)
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more)
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is MACS (Marketing And Creative Services) – Capgemini’s in-house agency which provides services across the globe. MACS as a part of Capgemini Business Services unit, has over 60 copywriters, marketers, designers, and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).