Credit and Collections Specialist
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of English language (C1 level and up)
- Previous experience working in Collections department
- Problem solving skills and good attention to details
- Very good customer service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP
What duties will help you grow?
You’ll be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices from customers of our clients, as well as:
- Play a vital role in the cash-flow of our client ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively
- Assist customers experiencing repayment difficulties, chase up late payments and arrange with the customer the best way forward to repay the debt
- Manage an AR portfolio, while achieving cash collection and ageing targets
- Negotiate, implement and document payment solutions with customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external customers
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).