Technical Support and Logistics Junior Specialist - Italian Speaker
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent knowledge of Italian (C1+) and good knowledge of English (B2)
- Knowledge of electrical subjects or photovoltaics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Customer service skills
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Handling technical product queries from partners and providing technical support to partners during the installation and design phase of photovoltaic installations
- Responsible for Customer Support concerning technical issues for PV Modules and PV Inverters
- Assisting during the configuration of solar systems
- Answering advanced technical support questions about solar systems installation and maintenance
- Handling technical failures occurring on the installation, providing complete troubleshooting and documenting them within required time in the CRM system, flag open cases and close in timely manner
- Handling customers' complaints, assigning partners, managing interactions
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more
What have we prepared for you?
A lot of benefits:
- Equipment package (funding necessary equipment) for home office — we work in hybrid model!
- Access to Capgemini Helpline with possibility to chat with therapists.
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini
- Access to Inspiro app with rich audiobooks database
- Access to NAIS platform where you can exchange your monthly points for Multisport or shopping vouchers
Personal and professional development:
- Platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED Talks, Coursera materials and trainings.
- Free access to Udemy Business account with ability to use during and outside working hours.
- Transparent performance management policy.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We value teamwork and good relationships. We work together, drink coffee together, and form friendships both inside and outside of work.
- No official dress-code.
- Various communities: OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community, and more.
- Day off for volunteering
- Ability to implement world-changing initiatives thanks to our Grant Program
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with, during and after work. Trainings and initiatives make your daily tasks more interesting, fun, and unique.
One of Capgemini Poland’s business units that you can join is Business Services. Created by teams with extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation. In Business Services, we speak over 30 languages! By working with us, you can use your language skills, try yourselves in many areas and learn unique, useful skills.
It's time to #Get the Future You Want!
Your life is in your hands, and you have the opportunity to improve it, develop yourself, and simply — join us.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch this short video: What happens when the most important artwork does not arrive on time?