Procurement Process Junior Specialist with Spanish
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent Spanish (C1) and upper-intermediate English (B2)
- Ability to work well with the team and stakeholders
- Ability to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to accomplish goals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Attention to details, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel
- Energetic and willing to learn
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Processing routine PR-PO (reviews Purchase Requisitions for compliance, releases completed Purchase Orders for approval)
- Monitoring preparation of purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements as well as Client quality requirements
- Responsible for first line helpdesk support for stakeholders and suppliers, escalates queries to senior team members if necessary
- Works with ticketing tool & contact external suppliers via email and by phone
- Answers user queries regarding procurement process via ticketing tool or via phone
- Handles administrative duties relating to purchases, including tracking orders and ensuring records are kept up to date
- Ensures compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client in accordance with agreed SLAs/KPIs
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to the variety of projects: standard, late shifts, part-time, remote. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means constant development among other great people. It's a team who you want to spend time with. Trainings and initiatives that make you a greater expert every single day.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram @capgeminipl or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).