State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
GL/ Fund Admnistration Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-565538
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Direct and/or indirect management and supervision of all subordinate staff levels
- Maintain primary day to day contact relationship with home site for all administrative and accounting matters
- Production of internal management reporting
- Regular reviews on service level agreements and implementing action plans to resolve any items not meeting performance standards
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and home site deadlines are met
- Review limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda and assist staff in ensuring all accounting procedures and calculations are consistent with governing documents
- Maintain working relationship with all contacts, including home site, internal auditors and potential client visits
- Assist in planning for migrations and expected growth
- Support deployment activities (review training material, coordinate training, answer deployment questions, document deployment issues, tracking deployment progress, etc.)
- Meet all requirements for the performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals.
- Become a subject matter expertise in the tools/applications being deployed
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions to streamline functions
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
•7 or more years of previous accounting experience,
•3 years of supervisory experience.
•Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
•Drive execution of all client and business related tasks
•Provide outstanding service to all client/s - internally & externally
•Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
•Display organizational insight & influence
•Foster collaboration & team work
•Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
•Excellent communications, organization, interpersonal and analytical skills.
•Ability to prioritize assignments under given deadlines
•Strong attention to detail
•Strong problem solving skills
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.