State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Private Equity Real Estate Team Supervisor
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-569061
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Supervision of all subordinate staff levels including Associate 1 and Associate 2
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and client deadlines are met
- Manage client expectations with both designated client contacts and fund investors, as necessary
- Review quarterly and annual financial work papers including portfolio schedules, accruals and partner capital allocations
- Review and/or prepare capital call and distribution calculations; related notices to investors
- Review periodic bank and cash reconciliations and post journal entries
- Review quarterly management fee calculations
- Review and/or preparation of waterfall calculations and capital account allocations
- Review limited partnership agreements and offering memoranda to ensure all accounting procedures and calculations are consistent with the fund’s governing documents
- Maintain working relationship with all home site contacts and participate in planning of training to address issues
- Meet all requirements for the performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals.
- Ensure all processes are in line with the SLA and escalate if necessary
- Participate in special client or internal projects as required
- experience in people management
- 5 years of previous accounting experience
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Methodical and organized
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.
Job ID: R-569061 / Location: Kraków, małopolskie