State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Treasury and Model Analytics Senior Manager
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-570686
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
In terms of Management of the delivery team COE Manager::
- Is responsible for recruitment and retention of high quality COE Operational and Management staff.
- Enforces operational procedures and demonstrates a thorough understanding of the department’s responsibilities – reviews / revises department procedures in line with regulatory and/or effective workflow requirements.
- Works with Head of COE, Business Unit Heads to ensure appropriate controls are in place to support favourable ratings on audits and regulatory reviews
In terms of Management of Service Quality, COE Manager:
- Takes responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients.
- Helps to maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior among team colleagues ensuring their accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Supports direct Managers, Team Leaders and their teams in ensuring the best service delivery upon agreed service delivery levels and/or operational agreement levels; support his/her direct manager in performing internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Is responsible for ensuring that contingency plans exist for the work of the team and where necessary contribute to the business continuity plans and tests.
In terms of Communication ERM COE Manager:
- Supports managers in establish and maintaining good working relationships with in-market teams and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison.
- Ensures effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/ escalate queries / problems within agreed timescales [in agreement with his/her direct manager, depending on situation he/she may resolve/escalate on his/her own responsibility].
- Fluency in English
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Very good self and team time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills as well as task hierarchy set up skills
- Ability to observing and preventing potential issues; being proactive
- Professional experience in risk or other relevant according to company’s management assessment.
- Documented experience in people management.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.
Job ID: R-570686 / Location: Kraków, małopolskie