State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Service Support Operational within HUB team, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-580330
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Take leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of service to assigned clients.
- Take part in onboarding new tasks and operating model definitions.
- Perform and monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and Officer informed .Record the issue in the issues log and track progress.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched to Donor Sites as required.
- Ensure contingency plans exist for the work of the team and where necessary contribute to the business continuity plans and tests.
- Maintain close contact with Officer, briefing him/her on all issues and problems both actual and potential
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with donor site and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison
- Experience in a Fund Accounting environment is significant advantage
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Excellent English skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.