State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
AIS Business Control AVP
Location: Cała Polska
JOB ID: R-594959
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The AIS Business Control Team AVP’s primary responsibilities are:
- Engage with BU client service delivery teams to assess current business control environment and implement controls to satisfy BCO control objectives
- Conduct Assurance Reviews and control testing to ensure control enhancements are performed effectively
- Monitor the timely resolution of risk and compliance issues with assigned business units
- Manage/lead AIS Model Risk Management (MRM) quarterly and annual governance processes
- Lead various business control or risk working groups / committees
- Develop and present periodic management reports for senior management and risk committees
- Assist in generating process improvement ideas
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- BA/BS required; Chartered Accountant preferred
- 4-7+ years business, audit, or compliance experience
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and project management
- Ability to act as a change agent and lead in a challenging environment
- Ability to influence business unit leaders without direct oversight
- Ability to take initiative and self-manage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge in SharePoint
- Ability to multitask and navigate competing priorities while persuading the Business Units to actively engage
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.