State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
SSGA Stewardship Analyst
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-592225
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Engage with companies on topics ranging from long-term strategy and capital allocation to environmental, social (ES) and corporate governance-related matters
- Vote proxies at company shareholder meetings across global holdings
- Build and manage relations with key external and internal clients and consultant in the EMEA region
- Represent SSGA at conferences and at industry association meetings/committees as a participant or speaker
- Oversee risks associated with SSGA’s stewardship activities in the EMEA region
- Conduct research on key ES/corporate governance topics/trends including background research on portfolio companies
- Monitor and provide responses to developing ES/corporate governance -related regulation/legislation within the region
- Ensure that relevant matters are escalated to the head of asset stewardship in a timely manner
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.