State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Fund Administrator, Assc2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-601151
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose of Role:
The Business Onboarding and Transitions team (“BOaT”) is seeking a talented, detail-oriented individual to join a growing team dedicated to the support and onboarding of new accounts. This position will be integral to the successful completion of Client Onboarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
The core responsibilities of the position will include:
- Initiating State Street system updates in support of new client accounts at State Street
- Working closely with internal teams during the onboarding/account opening process confirming requirements and addressing their inquiries
- Requesting various onboarding set-ups from a client onboarding perspective and working with the global teams to obtain all the necessary information
- Soliciting, reviewing, and processing compliance and set-up documentation from the customer
- Become familiar with various internal systems to carry out the required tasks for our internal customers
- Assisting with the removal of funds from State Street systems upon fund terminations
- Knowledge of State Street systems such as Multi Currency Horizon (MCH), Security Access Manager (SAM), Global Reference System (GRS), Automated Work Flow (AFW) and My.Statestreet.com is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access is a plus
- Excellent communications skills with confidence to interact with multiple levels of management
- Fluency in English
- Demonstrable experience of working accurately and with attention to detail
- The ability to understand investment operations, funds and custody
- Desire and ability to provide superior customer service to internal customers
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.