State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Network Engineer, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-604789
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the delivery, L3 support and standardisation of the network estate and ongoing lifecycle. To take advantage of existing and emerging technologies with the intent of automation via Software Defined Networking. To support and assist senior level engineers in project and day to day functions.
Key responsibilities include: Working with senior engineers on defining and delivering projects and major changes. Creating change requests and “Day of Plans”. Working with third party vendors across the region. Problem solving. Automation of “Application Centric Infrastructure”.
- Use of coding tools to automate application centric environment
- Support senior engineers in day to day function and project work
- Creation of Change Documentation and accompanying “Day of Plans”
- Maintain and document standards within the environment
- Participation in team and third party meetings
- Proven experience of working in a network environment. Qualified to at least CCNA in Routing & Switching.
- Understanding of risk and availability/resiliency
- Previous experience of Application Centric Infrastructure an advantage.
- Coding Skills beneficial
- Cisco CUCM experience beneficial
- Understanding of Software Defined Networking
- Experience of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Python an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.