As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us? Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
Currently we are looking for:
IT Audit Manager in Risk, Controls and Internal Audit (RCIA) team
Your role and responsibilities:
As a manager in RCIA team you should be able to:
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with existing and prospective PwC Clients by actively addressing their needs and supporting them in their growth
· Have in depth knowledge and experience in the fields of IT audit, IT internal controls design, IT internal audit, IT risk management, wider aspects of corporate governance and attestation services (ISAE 3000, ISAE 3402)
· Successfully manage multiple tasks, projects and work of other team members
Plan, manage and execute engagements effectively and efficiently
We are looking for an individual with the following characteristics:
· High level of accountability, initiative and attention to detail
· Exceptional level of communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills both in Polish and English
· Ability and willingness to learn and develop in new areas
· And last, but not least – enjoys what they do
· At least 6 years of experience, preferably in consulting industry or internal audit (IT specialization)
· At least basic understanding of accounting, billing and finance processes
· At least good understanding of Database Management and SQL
· Certification in related fields (eg. CISA, CGEIT)
· Project management skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment