State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Communication Administrator with German, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-608027
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Main Purpose of the Position:
Munich Comms Room performs compliancy checks on all incoming faxed instructions where
•Client documentation requires German language skills to perform checks correctly
•Complete instruction requires German language skills to be understood, checked and forwarded correctly to processing departments
In addition Munich Cash Operations performs call-backs on outgoing (clean-)cash transactions before forwarding to processing units and may issue test keys if requested by client.
- Correctly and timely verifying and distributing messages including decoding of tested faxes
- Performing compliance checks with corresponding documents and performing call-backs.
- Keeping accurate and complete files of all daily transactions
- Decoding test keys. Following up on misdirected/unclear messages
- Adhering to established bank and Cash Operations/Communication procedures in order to minimize risk to the bank
- Identifiying risk situations and efficiency improvements and rasing them to the dedicated managers
- Being a point of contact for any routine/escalation queries raised by internal departments
- Ensuring aged/material items are resolved on a timely basis as per corporate standards
- Reviewing and documenting process flows/procedures and contributing new ideas/procedures to further streamlining the operational process
- Assisting in the operational rollout of new products and systems
- German and English on at least B2 level
- Minimum 1 year in Custody or associated business area
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Service-oriented with analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge of common investment vehicles and market products
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area will be an advantage
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.