The IM Advisor is responsible for the following tasks:
• Manage transfer as a project by holding accountability for and coordinating all transfer activities as per the process & policy.
• Provide policy advice or/and clarify policy-related questions from the employee and the relocation advisor (and other parties if necessary e.g. line managers, business HR).
• Focus on high quality customer service in each aspect of the transfer process by applying Beyond Service Excellence standards. That includes setting up and facilitating all briefing calls and adapting them (timing & content) to the employee’s circumstances & needs.
• Cooperate closely with the Relocation Advisor (TEAM Relocations) making sure all applicable relocation services are delivered in timely manner.
• Coordinate the communication & tasks of all relevant parties in the transfer process to deliver their service correctly & timely. Provide the updates on the progress of the transfer to business HR & line manager.
• Prepare first time right documentation (including employment documentation, notifications) required as per process & policy applying data privacy principle.
• Process the payroll actions as relevant for each transfer type aligned with the principles of the data privacy, financial controls & data quality.
• Complete all actions as per the process & policy in timely manner (within agreed KPIs & SLAs).
• Escalate complex cases and queries proactively & appropriately to: coach, Team Leader, Relocation Advisor, IM Subject Matter Experts.
• Enable and promote best practice sharing between the team members striving for continual improvement of service delivery.
• Critical position with a strong emphasis on delivering results on time and accurately.
• Communication at all levels and diverse cultures.
• Handling complex, sensitive and confidential individual cases with minimal supervision
• Dealing with large volumes of information.
• Knowledge and understanding of global and location-specific HR policies and processes.
• High level of ownership, resilience, empowerment and discretion to manage and resolve issues raised by employees, line managers, local HR in a quick and effective way.
• Tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration.
• Minimum 1-2 years work experience – previous experience in Shared Service, Call Centre, Service environment is an advantage.
• Experience in service excellence.
• SAP knowledge is an adventage.
• English (fluent both written & oral).
• Strong IT skills (Microsoft suite of products).
• Ability to deal with large and complex volumes of information.
• Teamwork – collaborate & cooperate to get the job done.
Number of Vacancies: 1Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.