If you are thinking about career in Contracting & Procurement - keep reading!
We are offering you an internship in various Contracting & Procurement teams.
Contracting & Procurement department supports the creation of Shell contracts and agreements in numerous world regions. They cooperate with almost 200,000 contractors of the company and are responsible for tens of thousands of contracts and millions of invoices. In addition, employees optimise Shell’s procurement processes, making the business of the company more effective.
During the internship in Shell you will work with an incredibly diverse range of people on a project that encourages you to use your knowledge and skills in original and innovative ways. This is a chance for you to put into practice theories and concepts learned at the University.
Status of student (preferably in business or administration area)
Perfect analytical skills
Excellent negotiation skills
Very good organization of work & planning skills
Creative and innovative approach
Ability to cooperate efficiently in a team
Very good knowledge of MS Office
Number of Vacancies: 21
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects