Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
BBH Private Banking (PB), leverages our brand and culture to identify, build, and maintain trusted relationships with attractive and growing clients in our target segments who understand and value our differentiated approach and the benefits of a long-term partnership with BBH.Private Banking System team is embarked on a mission to provide efficient tools to support the PB Front Office and PB Operations needs.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer in Private Banking group, you’ll drive test automation on new applications developed by team of developers.You’re knowledge of software QA and specifically Selenium Webdriver, Open Source frameworks, mobile applications as well as frontend and backend testing experience; will enable you to multi-task in a fast-paced environment driven to build automation frameworks and develop scripts to support testing functions. To be successful, you’ll need to have existing experience in both test automation (majority) and manual software testing (limited).
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Key responsibilities include:
This position requires an individual who is methodical, driven, and quality oriented. The Test Automation specialist will be part of a small but high producing software quality assurance team that supports client server applications for Private Banking business areas in BBH. You will have unique opportunity to create new approach for testing in this particular technology area. In this role you will be working close to development team and have opportunity to create positive perception of test professional and integrate with development specialists.
- 3+ years of experience in test Automation and manual testing preferably in a financial setting.
- Good English both written and verbal.
- Experience in test efforts for web applications.
- One of the following: experience in Selenium Webdriver, Open Source frameworks, Jira collaboration tool, qTest Manager.
- Mobile applications test automation.
- Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology.
- Experience in using and expanding components of Automation frameworks using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience in Functional testing, System tests, Integration testing, GUI testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Failover and Web Services testing.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others