Purpose Of Role:
In the light of ever increasing regulatory reporting requirements (CP86, MiFID II etc) the roleholder will develop and undertake all reporting and due dilligence in relation to intermediaries (platforms/distributors etc) with which we have formal distribution arrangements in place. This role will additionally provide support in ensuring that all intermediaries undergo full initial and ongoing evaluation. The role holder will provide process, data and reporting support to the Intermediary Oversight function across EMEA & APAC
The role of the Intermediary Oversight Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the following activities:
Set-up and onboarding
Coordination of thorough and robust onboarding of new relationships via regular check points with key participants in the process
Track progress via Client Contracting and ensure board remain updated on status
Intermediary Contract Management
Coordinate with Legal to manage contractual arrangements with Intermediaries and on an ongoing basis reflect the evolution of the Intermediary, SSGA & regulatory environments
Manage Legal pipeline. Organise bi-weekly Legal/Contracting "in-flight" stakeholder mtg
Commercial Management Monitoring
Data receipt and manipulation to facilitate production of board papers. Produce papers for:
Delivery and ongoing maintenance and development of infrastructure to capture target market “feedback” reporting from Intermediaries
TBD - will involve either running a data collection, manipulation and reporting process or coordinating same via a 3rd party supplier
As an analyst, you will engage with multiple stakeholder groups in the Intermediary Oversight lifecycle and provide support to ad hoc projects and one-off enquiries
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations
Performance Planning and Review System (PPR)
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
The candidate should possess good organisational, decision-making and communication skills.
Computer literacy is essential, Excel is particularly important as role require extensive data manipulation and maintenance, the role holder is the owner of the team’s data infrastructure.
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
Level Of Education:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Previous Level Of Experience:
Experience requirement: 2-5 years working in a financial institution or a finance-specific industry
1. As relates to Employee’s job related task and duties Employee is responsible towards his direct Superior.
2. All issues with which Employee turns to the one level up Manager should have been discussed with his direct Superior.
3. Employee has the right to appeal from every decision of his direct Superior to the one level up Manager.
Employee’s responsibility rules
1. Employee is made accountable for all his job duties and State Street’s property entrusted to him.
2. Employee's responsibility concerns at equal degree entrusted duties, decisions taken and the initiative required at the given position.
3. Employee is responsible at equal degree for decisions taken and not taken when the situation requires that.
4. Employee commits not to disclose any information that might be considered as confidential for the Employer.
5. Employee is obliged to comply with all regulations and procedures concerning Health and Safety, environmental protection and company's directions in this domain.
6. Employee does his best to make the work environment and culture safe for him and his colleagues.
I have read and understood the contents of the above job description. I confirm receiving a copy of it and will abide by it.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.