State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Investor Services Team Manager, Officer
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-613860
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
In the role of Investor Services Team Manager, Officer you will be required to:
- Supervise daily work of the team, make sure the team performs work as per agreed priorities and meet expected quality and quantity metrics
- Act as a Subject Matter Export (SME), provide feedback and share in depth knowledge on core tasks such as Investor Reporting, Investor Maintenance and related activities
- Actively participate in meetings and calls in order to improve and standardize the relevant Investor Services process(es)
- Review the Associates` work, perform quality checks on correctness of all details, statuses and related documentation
- Prepare KPIs / MIs on monthly basis and on demand
- Work closely with other Manager(s)
- Cooperate with colleagues located in Ireland, North America and India
- Provide excellent client service
- Lead, develop and motivate the team
- Conduct regular team and 1:1 meetings
- Perform staff appraisals, address any staff performance issues
- Foster the Speak up culture in your team
- Attend business interviews
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control within team
- Participate in testing and implementation of process & system improvements
- Take part in department/business unit level initiatives
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Minimum 6 years of relevant fund industry experience with hands on experience on Transfer Agency/Investor Services activities
- Extensive experience in transitions including process transitions from Host Location to Poland
- Broad knowledge of Transfer Agency/Investor Services processes especially those related to Investor Reporting (Statements, Contract Notes, Acknowledgements etc.), Investor Maintenance (Onboarding and update) and related.
- Knowledge of hedge fund specifics
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related area or proven work history of Transfer Agency/Investor Services operations
- Team player
- Flexible and eager to develop itself and others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative, develop solutions and provide an input which enable to make the effective decisions Indicate any additional skills as preferred, or desired.
- Advanced computer skills, especially Excel
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.