State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Operational Risk Assurance, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-622409
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Tracking finance, audit and compliance activities. Preparation of input to internal and external reports, presentation materials and management reports;
- Preparation of Risk/Issues/Controls dashboards for Accounting/Billing Finance Management;
- Accounting/Billing Risks Assessment, identification of controls and control gaps, controls documentation;
- Accounting/Billing Incident and Issues Capture & Management;
- Planning, managing execution and monitoring of Accounting/Billing Initiatives from their concept through implementation;
- Support in risk and control programs across GAO and Billing, including preparation of documentation and controls, Dashboards and reports;
- Accounting/Billing Risks Assessment;
- Accounting/Billing Incident and Issues Capture & Management tools operation;
- First Line of Defense Programs Business Consolidations;
- Reporting of Monitoring Controls;
- Support in risk and control programs across Accounting/Billing, including preparation of documentation and controls, Dashboards and reports;
- Assisting with risk assessments to identify areas requiring detailed testing;
- Drafting recommendations and liaising with the business units to remediate risks, findings and gaps identified during the validation process;
- Tracking finance, audit and compliance activities. Preparation of input to internal and external reports, presentation dashboards for Accounting/Billing;
- Tracking Accounting/Billing related SOX controls reporting;
- Coordinate Compliance Oversight Plan;
- Support and coordinator Self-Identified Issues Program;
- Participate in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, identify controls and control gaps, by conducting walkthroughs;
- Identify, document and maintain evidence supporting process and controls objectives;
- Ad hoc Finance/Accounting/State Street Poland Projects and Business Initiatives.
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, finance or a related field;
- 4-5 years’ work experience preferably in financial institution and area of scope;
- Tableau user;
- Project Management Courses;
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge;
- Understanding of internal control environment;
- Ability to identify creative solutions;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task work under time pressure, give accurate and timely delivery.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.