What will you do:
- Performing RTR activities (including MEC) for applicable client entities according to procedures
- Completing knowledge transfer plan
- Preparing Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations
- Supporting automation process through process analysis
- Owning and developing end to end GL processes in cooperation with client
What do we expect from you?
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Very Good English skills
- 3+ years delivery experience in RTR, preferably also in transition process
- Degree in F&A or CIMA/ACCA certification completed/in progress
- Knowledge of ERP - Oracle, Netsuite or SAP
What we can offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).