Financial Analyst with German
Job Reference #
Can you fluently communicate in English and understand German? Are you interested in banking industry and Personal Banking in particular?
We are looking for someone who is keen to:
- perform recurring analyses for our Personal Banking unit in Switzerland incl. monthly/quarterly PnL estimates supported with deviation and trend commentary
- perform ad-hoc requests and deep dive analysis to provide financial result transparency and insights beyond standard reporting
- prepare presentations on your findings incl. recommendations for Personal Banking Management
- maintain reference data of the organizational structure for the Personal Banking unit
- build a strong network across with your business partners and within the Finance organization to ensure seamless flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in Personal Banking Finance team serving the largest retail bank in Switzerland. Your team is based in Zurich and Krakow and we you will support them together with colleagues remotely from Zabierzow (Eximuis Park). Team language is German.
We are looking for the person with the:
- experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking - would be an asset
- knowledge of financial industry with basic understanding of a bank's P&L and Balance Sheet
- good knowledge of English and intermediate of German
- strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- strong numerical and analytical skills, high degree of reliability and readiness of mind
- very good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- knowledge of SAP business warehouse, management information systems or Hyperion Essbase would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Financial Analyst with German | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."