What will you do?
As Customer Service Junior Specialist, responsible for the dedicated activities within the Request Return to Credit process supporting our Clients on a daily basis. Mostly, you will:
- Handle incoming calls (where needed, proactively initiate follow-up calls) and emails from customers, logistic partner and/or internal teams in relation with the Returns process in order to provide excellent service to the customer
- Process customer returns requests create return order in SAP and schedule pick-up with carrier
- Investigate and solve post-delivery/Goods Return issues and interact with customers and logistics to ensure proper solution
- Solve situations when orders do not meet the customers' expectations and ensure positive customer experience
What do we expect from you?
- Very Good English
- Very Good German (min. B2+)
- Previous experience in Customer Care would be an advantage
- Preferably Good MS Office skills
We can offer:
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform