What will you do:
As Junior AP Accountant, you will support our Client in invoices processing process in Client’s financial systems. Mostly, you will:
- Validate documents in workflow tool and process invoices in accounting system based on law and Client’s requirements,
- Prepare and process internal documents needed for posting corrections
- Support other teams in invoices processing and/or query management process when needed
- Deliver operations on the highest level and within agreed timelines and quality targets
What do we expect from you?
- Communicative English (min. B2)
- German nice to have
- Preferably experience in accounts payable/ back office or administrative work
- Preferably good Excel and Word skills
- Ability to work under stress in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Opportunity to gain knowledge by learning AP specific of other countries and/or VAT process
- Agreement to perform a job (potentially to be transformed into work contract when profile matching with vacancies)
- standard working hours up to 30 - 40 hours per week (number of hours can be adjusted depending on candidate availability)
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.