Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
We are currently looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to work in the KYCView QA Automation team. The BBH KYCView Systems team is responsible for creating a next generation Know-You-Client platform for the purpose of providing customer due diligence and AML compliance. The platform consists of multi-tier technology layers including Websphere, BPM, ODM, document management and reporting. In this role you will be closely cooperating with development team on introducing test automation frameworks and maintaining test automation in our release cycle. We work with industry standard tools (Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins) but we are also open for new tools and approaches. If you like turning manual work into automation and you aren’t afraid of complex problems that require out of the box thinking and custom solutions, then our team will have right challenge for you.
We utilize a hybrid release approach:
- QA works directly with the Dev Team
- Jira for managing project deliverables and defects
- QTest for test case management
- Semi-Continuous Integration/Deployment
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Develop test automation frameworks and execute automated test cases: non-functional (API, performance) + functional (WebDriver)
- Create and execute SQL scripts for data validation
- Report defects in the defect management system and ensure the status of the defect is tracked to closure
Qualifications for your role would include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Test Automation and related tools
- Experience with SDLC standards and best automation practices.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum)
- SQL knowledge and database understanding
- Proficient object-oriented programming (Java required)
Good knowledge of test automation tools and frameworks:
- Build tools (maven)
- Unit testing frameworks (JUnit, TestNG)
- Version control systems (Git/SVN)
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Web UI testing tools (Selenium WebDriver using Java)
- API testing tools (SOAP, rest-assured)
- Performance testing (JMeter/Gatling)
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others