We are seeking a talented and passionate Digital Art Coordinator that will play an essential role in the strategy, conception of outstanding and innovative design across all digital channels.
You'll bring exceptional creative thought and output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user alongside a team of Art Director, UI & UX Designers and Developers.
You are experienced with design and prototyping and you love working in a team handling fast-paced environments and tight deadlines with ease.
What will you do:
- Create and manage ideas, concepts and designs for innovative ad experiences for global brands
- Create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements across different platforms, with a deep knowledge of user centered design
- Independently lead design executions, collaborate with multiple teams across region and build solid relationship with client
- Produce exceptional work for client, both creatively as well as effectively, in multiple digital applications including, but not limited to, Web sites, Web banners, email, rich media, social media, and mobile.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting mutually-agreed deadlines and handle fast-paced environments
What do we expect from you:
- Excellent English language skills
- 3+ years of experience in design studios/agencies or as a freelance
- Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates strong art direction. Visual design skills and experience in creating great advertising solutions within a variety of projects and digital experiences
- Accurate and attentive to details in every phase of the design process
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and the full Adobe Creative Suite and advantage on proficiency in using prototyping tools such as After Effects, Principle or equivalent (FramerX, Invision Studio etc.
- Passion for emergent technologies and methodologies to help create refined creative executions
Please include link to your portfolio.
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.