State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Project Leader, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-633469
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
- Project Leader is responsible for meeting project goals within agreed scope, time and budget. The jobholder will also assist the Project Manager/Programme Manager with large country and regional projects.
- The jobholder will primarily be accountable for business resiliency type projects in EMEA
Project Management/ Change Management
- Project Leader supports project execution to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets;
- Leads/Supports engagement work planning, scoping, and budget development in line with engagement strategy and deliverables; assembles engagement team;
- Supports overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Ensures Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users)
- Supports Prioritization and time management to multiple projects/tasks in parallel
- Ensures adherence to State Street’s internal PMO methodologies and standards
- Provides Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
- Secures Risk and Issues identification and mitigation
- Reports project progress status
- Performs Lean/Process Reengineering data analysis (if applicable)
- Ensures collaboration with other PMO team members on local PMO processes
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- 2+ years of proven project management experience. Additional Lean/Process Reengineering experience will be considerable advantage
- Excellent project management skills, extensive project management experience and training.
- Knowledge of Project Management Institute Standards or certification (e.g. CAPM/PMP) will be a considerable advantage
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other language will be an advantage
- Evidence of strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent managerial skills enabling managing project team working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving ability.
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Collaborate/SharePoint, Project.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.