Business Change Project Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you interested in bringing the digital world to Group General Counsel (GGC)? Do you want to be part of an exciting journey transforming our legal operations? If you describe yourself as an effective problem solver and true project and change specialist, we can offer a challenging and rewarding perspective as part of the Group General Counsel COO organization. We are looking for someone based in Poland to:
• Effectively drive processes and tools related change initiatives in GGC
• Drive the implementation of initiatives on the strategic roadmap of Group General Counsel
• Support the development of the strategic change planning process in cooperation with other functions and drive its implementation
• Work as an business change project analyst with ability and willingness to become in-depth expert in GGC processes and tools
• Ensure effective communication between the various functions of Group General Counsel and the Business Change Management unit as well as with other stakeholders in the organization
• Coordinate Trainings and work with GGC employees along the user adoption path
You’ll be working in the GGC COO Business Change Management team. The Business Change Management team focuses in particular on delivering digitization & change for Group General Counsel as part of the legal transformation program.
This role is located in our office in Zabierzów
• A university degree
• Good problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent networking skills to build credible, trusted relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Hands on attitude and an ability to get things done
• Minimum 2 years of project/change analyst experience
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Change Project Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."