Job Reference #
Do you like working with people and numbers alike? Are you able to manage and meet the expectations of junior analysts as well as senior leaders in a global organisation? Do you enjoy controlling and driving an organisation forward at the same time? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Support managing our financials (global headcount planning, monthly budget forecasting and three year strategic planning)
• Developing and compiling meaningful analyses to ensure costs are transparent to all stakeholders
• Support managing and controlling the global risk model portfolio
• Provide guidance to senior stakeholders within Risk Methodology with respect to operational risk management, in particular opening, tracking and closing of audit and regulatory issues
• Contribute to the team in various tasks of daily operations and in implementing and maintaining adequate processes and tools.
You will be working in the Chief Administrative Officer team split across Zurich and Kraków (the role is based in Kraków). We are supporting our Risk Methodology teams in Switzerland, Poland, the US, the UK, India, Singapore, and Hong Kong in a variety of tasks, including communication, headcount planning, resourcing, budgeting and forecasting as well as in all operational risk matters.
• a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Management or similar
• some experience in working in Finance or Risk, basic understanding of quantitative methods and financial modelling is a plus
• strong communication skills and a keen eye for details
• a genuine interest in learning more about Risk Methodology and getting involved in our function's day-to-day business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Manager | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."