State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Depositary Analyst with Italian language, Associate 1
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-634816
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we are making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs and our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
- Prepare cash monitoring work on a daily basis (significant cash flows, full cash flows reconciliation).
- Prepare safekeeping of assets work on a daily basis (custody, asset ownership verification and registration).
- Analyze the output of the reconciliations for specific instruments such as OTC Derivatives, ETD, cash, stock, etc.
- Perform oversight checks on valuation (NAV calculation) and safekeeping of units (subscriptions and redemptions oversight).
- Prepare various reconciliations on a monthly basis (cash monitoring, holdings, units) - compare and confirm data per client/accounting reports to data per bank/custody reports; research any discrepancies.
- Make a risk assessment to identify risky items that require to be investigated further and that require escalation.
- Collaborates with the Oversight team on an ongoing basis.
- Complete depositary checklist when required in accordance with procedures.
- Stays objective and protects the investor`s interest at all times.
- Ensure agreed timelines are adhered to.
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members as necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- The ability to understand investment operations, funds and custody.
- Excellent Italian and English (min B2 level).
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.