Business Analyst [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Manage change requests and follow their lifecycle,
- Work on technical analysis of IT solutions and new solution design,
- Work with business and other stakeholders to collect requirements and make improvements to current production processes,
- Cooperate with various teams to analyse root cause of issues and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes,
- Manage small projects and communication within it,
- Write functional & technical detailed specifications,
- Create and manage testing of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance,
- Take active part in setting up new clients in the systems and managing priorities,
- Administer all project documentation in an efficient and effective manner,
- Take responsibility for creating set up of new clients in BP2S systems.
- University in degree in Finance, Economics or similar area,
- Fluency in English as working language,
- Experience in working in project-oriented environment,
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies,
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written,
- Strong autonomy and ability to plan own tasks and organize own working environment,
- Stress-resistance and ability to adapt to changing environment,
- Diligence and accuracy, also while working under time pressure,
- Knowledge of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector,
- Additional assets:
- Knowledge of HP Quality Centre application,
- Knowledge of CA Clarity PPM application.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa