Internship in Java Development Team
Job Reference #
Your role :Are you passionate about IT systems? Do you have the drive to learn?
Currently, we are looking for someone who will be able to contribute to the following projects, depending on appetite and skillset:
• revamp of an older desktop UI into a modular web UI: React/Redux
• expansion of our event driven micro services architecture (creating new services, merging/optimizing existing services, setting up/developing different none functional properties like observability): Kafka, Spring Boot
• day to day life of a scrum team in a tech heavy investment bank: Java (various versions), high throughput & availability systems
• QA automation from single endpoint to large scale distributed system: Cucumber, Selenium
• Continuous integration/continuous deployment; putting automation in place, provisioning adapted and clean environments: Gradle, Team City, Docker type platform, Azure
You’ll be working as part of self-organized teams in the equity derivatives department in Poland, based in Krakow. We work on global equities derivatives Order Management Systems (OMSs), pricing engines, market making platforms and trade supporting services.
Your paid internship will last 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, based on 30-40 hours per week.
Passionate about technology
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Some experience in Java, React, Gradle/Team City
• Familiarity with capital market, or a strong interest and desire to learn and understand the business is a plus
• Excellent problem solving skills, and quick to pick up new concepts
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Internship in Java Development Team | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."