Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Provide support and services to Country Local Treasury Organization in the migrated countries in the area of Trade Finance instruments by handling and processing Bank Guarantees, Passive Guarantees, Import and Export Letters of Credit and other activities related to life cycle of these given Trade Finance instruments according to the Service Level Agreement.
Closely cooperate with the Local Business Users to ensure the smooth execution of the Trade Finance instruments.
Liaise and contact with the ABB core banks in order to execute and complete transactions and clarifications related to the above mentioned instruments.
Closely cooperate with Trade Finance Link Support team to ensure any system identified deficiencies are reported and solved quickly
- Processing of direct and indirect guarantee issuance and guarantee amendments requests.
- Checking quality and completeness of application.
- Guarantee wording review, clarification of any discrepancies, drive for standardization.
- Checking incoming bank notification messages (over Bolero).
- Liaise with LBU to complete the guarantee application.
- Liaise with issuing banks to drive efficiency and speed of the process.
- Regular review and monitoring of the existing portfolio of guarantees during their full life cycle.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Min. 3-5 years’ of experience in administration and handling of Trade Finance instruments.
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Treasury Management, Economics or relevant.
- URDG, UCP and other relevant industry standards sound knowledge and usage experience.
- Solid user knowledge in Windows applications.
- Good communication skills and experience in the daily contacts with third parties.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fluent English (oral and written) + the good knowledge of German, French or Spanish language would be an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.