State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Legal Applications Analyst, VP
Location: Gdańsk, pomorskie
JOB ID: R-635900
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The Legal Applications Analyst, VP is a newly created role that will be responsible for managing a suite of applications in support of Legal department billing, contracting, and other processes. Specifically, the Legal Applications Analyst will lead access review and provisioning, new application design and build, change control, and on-going maintenance. In this role, the Legal Applications Analyst will be the primary contact with the vendor and will be responsible for monitoring the vendor’s performance against agreed upon service levels. Additionally, the Legal Applications Analyst will liaise with internal and external business partners to provide end-user support, including on-boarding, training, and issue resolution.
- User Access
- Review, approve and provision access for new users
- Perform an annual reviews to ensure existing user access remains appropriate
- New Application Design and Implementation
- Oversee, document, and support requirements gathering, application building/design, user acceptance testing, production releases and end-user support of custom State Street workflows
- Oversee, document, and support all State Street user acceptance testing and internal approvals in coordination with the vendor
- Oversee, document, and support all State Street Production Release Schedules, Internal Documentation/Training Updates, and Release Management in coordination with the vendor
- Manage budgets for new application development requiring internal IT or external support
- Change Control
- Establish and execute procedures for change control including initiation, impact assessment, approval, user acceptance testing, and documentation of changes
- Be familiar with all overlapping functionality across the suite of applications and oversee, document, and support changes to solutions with overlapping functionality
- Manage budgets for application changes requiring internal IT or external support
- On-going Maintenance
- Oversee, document, and support the on-going maintenance and new feature rollouts in coordination with the vendor and State Street’s Information Technology department
- End-User Support
- Respond to end-user technical issues; troubleshoot and debug applications and escalate significant issues to the vendor, as necessary
- Provide training/demos to end-users on application functionality
- Reporting & Analytics
- Generate metrics on vendor and application performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in software applications and business analysis, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider
- Very comfortable with programming concepts like variables, variable scope, arrays, looping, persisting state, and calling functions with arguments; an expert in at least one programming language
- Experience with the development process from definition through design, build, test, release and maintenance
- Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS), especially financial management, process management, and process automation software
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills, ability to approach problems with creative and innovative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Tableau
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Experience with legal operations processes and supporting technologies preferred
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.