Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Team Leader who would like to manage the respective team for an existing Client within the media & entertainment sector – one of the most famous media studios. The scope involved covers processes of Accounts Payable and Master data.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Min. 2-3 years of supervisory experience (experience in BOP or SSC will be an asset)
- Fluent English skills are essential
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in the domain of Accounts Payable and thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Being business focused and understand key business processes within an organization
What will you do?
• Lead a functional work team within Accounts Payable focused on the complete, accurate, and timely completion of accounting transactions
• Supervise the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to our Client with agreed SLA's
• Manage day to day team’s issues, flag and mitigate them and manage escalations
• Daily contact with various stakeholders
• Work closely with the client and maintaining good working relationship
• Set clear goals and expectations
• Day to day process and staff management, staff development
• Ensure delivery of training in the area of expertise and proper execution of hand-over procedure within the team
• Effectively and promptly identifying and resolving problems
• Set right priorities regarding multiple work and demands
• Review and assessing team members’ performance
Who will you be working with?
Team building activities and great atmosphere: we take lunch together and celebrate birthday, wedding and other important occasion; once a quarter we go to restaurant. Fabulous work environment: our space is full of colorful posters, toys and fairy tales characters. Gifts from Client: we get some movie gadgets and cinema tickets.
Join us and be a part of magic movie world!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal
growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing