Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
Mutual Funds Account Opening Team is responsible for opening and maintaining accounts in the registered open-ended funds. Team is reviewing on a daily basis legal documentation, KYC and due diligence reviews raised by the Funds to ensure timely processing for our clients.
We are currently seeking highly motivated person to join the Mutual Funds Account Opening Team. We are looking for passionate, committed candidate with great team spirit to help achieve common goals. If you are looking for an opportunity to solve complex business challenges, work with different cultures and open-minded people, this will be a great opportunity for you. The role requires independent and motivated individual, preferably with law or finance background, able to involve in day to day activities concerning legal reviews and client’s communication.
Key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate team work approach
- Present strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills
- Provide excellent client service
- Ability to perform thorough and timely research, analysis and resolution of a problem
- Ability to work independently on the assigned tasks
- Basic knowledge on AML, KYCand due diligence processes
- Knowledge regarding Tax and legal requirements – will be an advantage
- Escalation and risk management approach
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Law, Finance, Economics or similar field is a plus
- Previous experience in Finance not required
- Verbal and written communication skills – fluency in English is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proactive, persistent and self sufficient
- Ability of multitasking, working under pressure and with attention to details
- Ability to work in a team environment
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others