State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Treasury Operations Manager, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-639877
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Plans, schedules, and manages the daily workflow of one or more client relationships. Maintains strong client relationship, evaluates and recommends process improvements resulting in increased efficiency and improved client service.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Planning, scheduling, and managing the daily workflow of one or more client relationships;
- Ensuring timely and accurate deliverables for each client relationship;
- Performing multiple levels of review on client deliverables related to Expense Administration, Distributions, Performance and Regulatory/Board Reporting;
- Cultivating and maintaining positive and effective relationships with clients and SSC coworkers;
- Comprehending the scope of services offered to clients and reviews with staff;
- Identifying and communicating workflow deviations to avoid unwarranted service expansion;
- Overseeing the effective coordination of activities with other departments;
- Escalating all delays and issues regarding assigned deliverables timely to AVP;
- Ensuring proper oversight is in place on team of JV processes;
- Ensuring all accounting, client and auditor issues are researched and resolved timely;
- Ensuring all personnel are appropriately selected, thoroughly trained and given timely and complete performance evaluation feedback;
- Assisting in developing targets concerning staffing and productivity, while maintaining greater efficiencies;
- Ensuring all controls and procedures are adhered to as well as making recommendations for improvements;
- Facilitating the successful start-up of new funds and conversion of new clients;
- Ensuring effective use of automation and makes recommendations for current system enhancements;
- Providing feedback and recommendations for new mutual fund administration applications.
- Degree of BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in mutual funds fund administration function (treasury services preferred) or accounting, audit or related business activity, including previous experience managing staff;
- Good understanding of financial products;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- People management skills;
- Problem solving approach;
- Can-do attitude.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.