Risk and Compliance Junior Specialist
What will you do:For one of the most recognizable online Search Engine we are currently looking for candidates to join the position in Risk and Compliance team.
- Performing identity verification documents check, and research on a range of customer types with different structures in all jurisdictions
- Reviewing publicly available sources for information pertaining to customer due diligence
- Maintaining delivery of a high quality service level to clients and ensuring any queries are dealt with in a professional manner and escalating where appropriate
- Investigating cultural EU nuances regarding documents provided by the customers
- Promoting local customer-centric knowledge and experiences to create a superior customer experience for our high valued users
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving environment
- Ability to understand your current clients’ processes and guidelines
- Ability to research, perform account investigations, upsell, optimize, document, update and follow up on these issues and responses as they come up.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
What do we expect?
- Written and spoken fluency in Turkish
- Italian, Dutch and Spanish would be additional asset
- Experience working AML or compliance would be an advantage
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills