Job Reference #
Are you skilled in business analysis that enables change and enhancements? Do you have the proven ability to analyze processes, products and service?
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to:
• Support the internal billing of services to the business
• Manage internal customer queries relating to billing and reports
• Ensure user access to the service catalogue and billing reports is maintained
• Improve processes around sourcing data and automation of data production
• Provide training to users on billing systems, applications and reports
• Support project management tasks
• Collaborate across our logistical functions to deliver our Service Management vision
You'll be working in the Service Billing Control & Analytics Team based in Krakow. We support the wider Service Management Center of Excellence by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our logistical functions to the front office businesses around the world.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
• Business analysis or project management experience in the financial industry preferred but not essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience
• Inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• A university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."