For our Client, an international financial company, we are currently looking for Strategy Manager, who wants to support and lead a variety of strategic efforts inclusive of playing a pivotal role in building annual/long-term strategic.
- being responsible for the development and oversight of the business’s corporate strategies in order to support growth objectives while strengthening the business core to develop and maintain a competitive advantage (competitor performance, operational performance, innovations, markets),
- managing and developing the business’s KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets as well as strategic objectives,
- developing strategic threat identification and evaluation processes as well as overseeing their adoption across the business,
- laying the role of a strategy coach to all departmental leadership within the business, providing much-needed support in the formulation of individual department strategies,
- analyzing long-term market trends for the purpose of providing recommendations to leadership and management across the business in regard to business development opportunities, inclusive of acquisition and disposal strategies,
- defining activities to support change and transition initiatives,
- collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders, and leading cross-functional teams in the development of business-wide operational strategies.
- min. 3 years of experience in a corporate strategy position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment (Financial or Consulting Company),
- experience in either project management, product/sales development/management, change management,
- university’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or any other related business field,
- very good knowledge of English (B2 or higher),
- strong analytical skills,
- strong communication skills, both verbally and in written form, useful in the creation of regular reports for the business’s leadership.
- high impact in the business development,
- professional work environment and the opportunity to exchange experiences and knowledge in the international environment of the Group,
- stable employment (employment contract or managerial contract),
- a competitive salary and attractive benefits.