Data Protection Office –Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Do you specialize in data protection? We are looking for someone like that to:
- Prepare data privacy reports for internal and external recipients
- Support assessment of personal data breach incidents and related notification
- Manage overview of personal data transfers relationships within UBS and other topics on a regular basis.
- Act as business administrator, supporting the efficient operation of the DPO tools.
- Assist in resolution of issues, and provision of ad hoc support within DPO North Americas
The Data Protection Office organizationally positioned with Corporate Center Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) has been recently set up within UBS and is led by the Group Data Protection Officer (Group DPO), with a mandate to ensure UBS' adherence to data protection law and regulations and maintain the Data Protection as well as Voice Recording Control Framework. The team you will work with covers Data Protection for the US and Canada as well as voice recording and social media. To fulfill its mandate, the Group Data Protection Office works closely with key stakeholders across the UBS organization.
- Professional background in relevant area, including Compliance, Risk, Audit or Business Consulting
- At least 6-8 years relevant working experience; prior experience in data privacy laws and practice, or related area is a plus.
- Certification by the International Association of Privacy Professionals and prior experience as a Business Analyst is a plus.
- Good command of Microsoft office applications, sound understanding of technology, or are interested in enhancing this.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines.
- Committed to high quality delivery, with attention to detail.
- Analytical with ability to quickly grasp new concepts and translate into concrete actions and outcomes.
- A flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English, other languages is a plus.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."